Monday, January 16, 2017

About Me


My name is Jack Hall, and I formed this blog to write music reviews on rap music from Atlanta. I’m an undergraduate student at the University of South Carolina. I love music and listen to music all day. My love for music stems from my parents. They always encouraged me to go to concerts and listen to music. Growing up in Jacksonville, Florida, I listened to all sorts of rappers. My first mp3 player had Atlanta rap artists like the Ying Yang Twins, Lil Jon, and Outkast. I love rap music because it varies so much. Rap has so many sub-genres, and there are always new artists with very different styles. Atlanta has become a mecca for rap music. There are a lot of artists that hail from this city. The city boasts a broad spectrum of styles and sub-genres. From Kriss Kross to Lil Yachty, I hope to share the songs, playlists, and artists that I like from Atlanta. It has become sort of a hobby of mine make playlists of songs that I think fit together. It felt natural to start a blog on rap music because I have a passion for listening and talking about it with my friends. I want to share my personal favorites from the past and hopefully share new music with other who share my passion. There are so many songs and artists that I want to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment